Saturday, December 3

Lady gaga graphic: Ma-ma-marry WHAT?! THE NIGHT!

Created this little head shot for my banner as you can see FINALLY made a new banner + layout
I also added a new thing
<-- Graphic blogs to the left, I thought I'd link everyone some good graphic blogs I am still in the process of adding more once I find everyone's little logo to there blog I haven't had the chance to make mine yet but I will soon. That'll probably be the first thing I do when I head back to graphics. This graphic took like 40 minutes very freaking easy. Just take your time and you'll get great out comes! 

And if you haven't seen the video yet, watch it below, There were so many outfits to create I just really liked this one for some reason it was stuck in my train of thought I love how she looks so innocent and adorable. I was gonna create a "Gaga" doll with cloths and stuff to bad I had an accident and merged all the layers `-` Yes the hair is sloppy.. Sorry 2 minutes of work? I didn't wanna spend much time on it because I wasn't gonna use it again. gfsdkggkldlj The hair got merged onto the head too :'c I was gonna do another marry the night hair style.

1 commentor(s):

samantha said...

Oh , I love it *-*

Post a Comment