Tuesday, April 10

That Awkward Moment & More: Graphics

That awkward moment:
when you do the same graphic that stardoll did 



mine



I really don't know how to explain this besides I didn't plan on making the same dog but they use reference images just like us. I showed this graphic a while ago but just now realized that I did the same one as them. There's looks better sigh didn't really finish mine it started to look ugly. I did this graphic like back whenever.. I can't remember but it predates like December or Nov can't really nail which date it is (if I looked at the date on the photo it'd tell me but I am to lazy). Its not all that awkward but I just felt like using a facebook status reference in my title.
stardoll




1 commentor(s):

ChloeDavis said...

I actually like your dog graphic more than the stardoll graphic! :)

Post a Comment