Tuesday, June 5

Old Hair Graphic

 

       Since I'm trying to keep my blog alive, I haven't worked on anything I've planned yet (tsk tsk shame on me). I am going to start it now. I thought I'd just post this old random hair graphic basically unfinished hair that I trashed because I didn't like the way it turned out. I only did one side of the hair aka the right. I copied and flipped this side and made it into a whole but it annoyed me because it was to similar. The stuff I'm working on shouldn't take long and I already have a great writer in the process of writing. I'd like to add to the list a scenery probably I have always wanted to try making one just haven't had the time because scenerys are time consuming.





When you're working on something do you ever trash it because it didn't turn out the way you wanted it?
I feel like i do that alot sometimes or just because I have no use of it

0 commentor(s):

Post a Comment